Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Reason I want to lose weight

A while ago I made a list of the reasons I wanted to lose weight.  I have gone back and forth on this goal but thought I would publish my list so that it would be easier for me to see whenever I wanted and to hold myself accountable. 


1. If I am not healthy how can I raise Boom and Bug healthy.
2. I don't like looking in the mirror.
3. It is not healthy.
4. I want to feel sexy again.
5. It will likely help my knee and shoulder.
6. It want to be more active.
7. I don't want to buy plus size clothes.
8. I don't want to dread getting on the scale.
9. I need to be a good role model for Boom and Bug.
10. I don't want to blame family genetics for my poor eating habits.
11. I don't want my girls to be embarrassed of me.
12. I want to encourage my DH.
13. I want to feel beautiful.
14. I want my tummy to be flatter.
15. I need to prove to myself that I have will power.
16. I want to be able to look good for functions like weddings, and baptisms.
17. I am not following Biblical instructions and respecting my body.
18. Not liking my body is causing me to doubt DH's feelings for me - which is ridiculous.
19. I want to be able to walk into a store and pick clothes I like not just clothes that fit!
20. I want to run a 5K.
21. I want to wear my favorite dress again!

This list is not in any order. Just the way I wrote them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment