Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Start of Boombug Inspirations

       The name Boombug comes from my daughters' nicknames.  My two, almost three year old's initials are EOD.  When I named her Eve Olivia, my sister, who is active duty Army, said that is Explosive Ordnance Disposal.  So Eve became Boom.
       When Anya was only a few weeks old she started doing bug eyes.  Chad started jokingly calling her Bug eyes every time she did it.  Evie then began calling her Bug.  After I bought her the cutest little lady bug outfit (that she outgrew in 3 weeks) her nickname was cemented.
       So since the majority of my creations are from my Boom and Bug I named this blog Boombug Inspirations.  I hope it will be a fun place for my crafting ideas, my sewing ideas, some recipes and of course some of the fun episodes of my lovely Boom and Bug.

Just an FYI most of the time the girls are called Evie and Anya but when we are home having fun family time they are always are little Boom and Bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment